Come join the fun and get your children involved in Pioneer Clubs! You can trust Pioneer Clubs for application-oriented inductive children’s Bible study, meaningful Scripture memory and life skills development, all with an emphasis on God’s Word.
Pioneer Clubs is a proven church-sponsored children’s ministry for today’s kids. Each week this Christ-centered program integrates spiritual and personal development to help boys and girls build healthy relationships with caring Christian adults, peers and, most importantly, Christ.
A child who attends Pioneer Clubs will...
• know how one comes to faith in Jesus Christ
• learn how to study and apply the Bible through a kids Bible study program
• discover how to be a contributing member to his or her family, church and community
• appreciate the uniqueness of others
• experience success and achievement
• build lasting and lifelong relationships with Christian adults and peers
And most of all, Pioneer Clubs is FUN! Children will earn awards for completing skill-building activities in a noncompetitive atmosphere that fosters cooperation and teamwork. These activities help kids develop a variety of life skills. Leaders will teach your children about the Bible using hands-on activities that are both fun and effective!